The ideal governance structure for the StoryPrima DAO will emerge based on community wants and needs. Below is a preliminary overview of key governance and operations concepts that will be refined before, during and after the DAO's action plan is developed.
- PRIMA token holders have primary oversight and governance responsibility for the DAO
- PRIMA token holders could opt for a structure where DAO contributors/founders present a framework for facilitating:
- The process for vetting incubated projects, setting budget, and driving the application process
- Methods of hardening and strengthening the DAO's governance structures such as weighted and delegated voting
- We anticipate that StoryPrima DAO will be operated by a range of contributors (compensated in PRIMA or other Treasury assets) who provide various services for the DAO, such as:
- Development and management of the DAO's media properties (online magazines, additional podcasts, newsletters, etc.)
- NFT market research, which would be published and distributed by the DAO
- Project vetting and application support: Initial review of projects seeking incubation funds and application development support.
- Post-project approval these contributors would be responsible for working with incubated projects to ensure they meet objectives and deliver promised outputs
- Smart contract development, digital property development, and legal support
The StoryPrima DAO governance and operational structure will be developed and mature over time as the DAO works to achieve its core objectives.
If you are interested in potentially becoming a DAO contributor or developing the DAO's governance structure, the first step is to join the StoryPrima Discord.